"DEFINITELY amongst the 10 BEST adventure games of ALL TIME" - ACG (Adventure Classic Gaming)There are some things that kids just shouldnt have to put up with. Being transported to some weird dimension full of goblins, dwarves, swamplings, stupid wizards and sleeping giants is definitely one of them.After escaping a "welcoming party", Simon discovers that he has been brought on a quest to rescue the wizard Calypso from the evil sorcerer Sordid.
In the last 20 years, the Simon the Sorcerer game series has made millions of players fall in love with Simon.Now you can relive the renowned original adventure in a whole new way, exclusively on Android!
Simon The Sorcerer: 20th Anniversary Edition features:
- Totally new, much praised, game play controls that were built from the ground up for touch-screens. * Hotspot based - no more pixel hunting! * All-new slick icons and animations. * For more details, please see our tutorial video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFp03nw_yyA&hd=1
- Completely new game menus and save/load system
- Four Music options: New stereo recording and the Original music in MT-32, General Midi or Adlib
- A stunning new HD graphic mode that upscales the game beautifully to high-resolutions
- Optional retro settings: play with original graphics, original music and even the original controls (mouse pointer)
- Multiple languages (ALL included without additional payment):English voice acting, with the option for adding subtitles in English, Spanish, French, Italian and HebrewGerman voice acting or subtitles-only
- GREAT PURCHASE! The best and most affordable way to experience this timeless classic
The 20th Anniversary Edition produced and developed by MojoTouch © 2008-2016 all rights reserved.Licensed from Adventure Soft - the original Simon the Sorcerer game developer.Uses ScummVM which is protected under GNU-GPL v2. For more information please visit http://mojo-touch.com/gpl
PROBLEMS PLAYING OR SAVING ? Please make sure that Developer options (inside your devices Settings), are disabled. Specifically the option Dont keep activities.Also, you can try and save manually by doing the action Use on Postcard in your inventory.